- "MAN THE HARPOONS!!"
- ―An awesome meme on Youtube
- "Confound it! It is like watchin' a train wreck"
- ―Mark Twain on Nuttymadam
- "What the hell is that?"
- ―Oscar Wilde on Nuttymadam
- ―Winston Churchill on Nuttymadam
- "I like tomatoes."
- ―Unknown on Nuttymadam
- "What a pig."
- ―spellbreakerko from YouTube
- "A WILD SNORLAX APPEARED!!."
- ―Another awesome meme on Youtube
- "Let us kill her in the name of the Terran Dominion!"
- ―Angelonius Mengsk on the eve of the Battle of Braxis
- "She did read one (Stephen King book)... two pages of one, to be exact. You see, she just couldn't stand all the complex character development and intriguing plot going on. Said it was "boring""
- ―Razor9350 from YouTube
- "The imperialist pig must be destroyed if we are to meet our destiny. The SCUD Launchers are ready, Commander. We will soon rejoice in our victory."
- ―Kanwar Khan briefing the GLA commander during their internet "liberation"
- "You know the Twilight fandom is now dying when even NuttyMadam doesn’t talk about it anymore"
Emma Clark (also known as Nuttymadam on the internet, born January 17, 1987) is a formerly die-hard, batshit insane Twilight fan, or Twihard (see Taxons of Fans), known for her catchphrase 'UMAZING BOOOOOOOOOOOOK'
She was the fattest whale ever recorded that she ate three hundred shops a day, 5000000 burgers and 5678900 humans and that's just her breakfast! Today, she is now losing weight.
Affectionately known by Antis as "Nutty," "Whale," "Moby Dick," "Wankergirl," and "Snorlax," she called haters 'wanks' because she couldn’t use it in its real context. (She denied that she herself was a wanker.) Her YouTube username is not nuttymadam, but nuttymadam3575. (Probably her weight, amirite?) Actually, NuttyMadam is her username now, due to Google usernames being used for YouTube. She is currently thirty-three years old (for srs).
VideosEditShe was known for her YouTube videos, which have been described as terrifying, disturbing and pathetic. These showed her talk, rant, blither, rant, bitch, moan and squeal over Twilight, its haters and Stephenie Meyer. Of course, she made other noises too, such as singing (oh God the singing...), screaming and crying. When angry, she had been seen puffing her cheeks up and then vibrating her lips, making a kind of unattractive spitting sound. Analysts and behavior experts believed this to be some kind of warning/threatening gesture, but they cannot be certain. Snorlax is most likely related to a pufferfish.
Her now defunct MySpace page showed us this specimen believed she would marry RPattz, the poor guy in the future. However, from past behavior, it can be safely extrapolated that she can get off her rocks off just as well with a cardboard cutout. This also proved that she was a wanker.
She was known to capture her times of excitement to share them with the entire world. Thanks for all you do, Nuts.
The only good things about her being on Youtube are:
- She's so much fun to make fun of.
- She works with a man who says New Moon is worse than the Holocaust (Ehh...) and that he would rather slit his wrists than go see On-Screen Fail The Second. Even though he sent messages that should not be sent, we appluade him. We wouldn't make it through a day working with her. He is seen in the video "New Moon.... OBVIOUSLY."
Fandoms and Interests Edit
While none of her interests are apparently as obsessive as Twilight back in the day (many of her hobbies appear to center around Twilight fandom), she also likes, according to her YouTube profile, Harry Potter (im-freaking possible are the time), Marked, Buffy, Angel, Charmed, and Anne Rice, amongst many others. She seemed to have a large interest in vampire fiction, which made her love of Meyerpires quite confusing. Her obsession seemed to be in a class of its own, and had cost her friends that suggested that it might not be healthy. She had stated that Twilight helped her depression.
She had also stated that she works in a phone store. So, if you're ever travelling 'round Carlisle, or somewhere in Northwest England, make sure you have your SIM Card. There's a bit of advice the guidebooks won't tell you.
She also had an interest in food, considering she was a Tub of Lard. Also, she weighed......30 FRIGGIN STONE (which is 420 pounds)! But she is getting healthier by losing the weight she gained during the Twilight fad!
My lord, I'm suprised she doesn't have heart attacks frenquently...
Since the last Twilight movie released in 2012, there has been a noticeable decline in the Twilight Fandom. This decline has gotten to the point when even NuttyMadam has stopped whining about the series. Now, she comments on Twitter about the UK’s political situations, and other things that are not within the scope of this wiki.
Her YouTube channel. She doesn’t post that often anymore.
Her more recent Twitter account, which is deactivated. She hasn’t gushed about Twilight on it.